MG2 is Gottlieb’s proprietary billing management software we use in-house and license to national and regional emergency department physician groups.
Our software streamlines the billing process and has the advanced features needed to manage billing effectively.
These features include:
- Interfacing with any software billing or scheduling system via HL7, flat file, and ASCII capabilities
- Paperless image capture
- Electronic claims processing and remittance capacities
- Utilization tracking and reporting
- Billing compliance measures
- Line item posting of payments and adjustments
- Automated posting (MCR, MCD, BS, MANCR, COMM) remittances
- Payment posting program capturing expected contracted payer allowances and flagging accounts as a variance
- Advanced management reporting
- Ability to download reports on demand
- Physician/Groups logins to view patient records
- Creating a flat file of updated patient insurance and addresses for HIM systems
Reliable, secure technical infrastructure
MG2 is supported by a team of programmers who have extensive experience in healthcare applications. We continuously upgrade and improve our software to ensure that it’s up-to-date with industry standards. These changes may be determined by carrier bulletins, CPT code changes or other payer or industry requirements, including ICD-10.
Our servers are housed in a 40,000 square foot facility with centralized infrastructure, and we have dedicated staff onsite to monitor network operations and production. Your data is secure and stable at all times.